A baby's first Christmas is a special moment that deserves to be commemorated. One way to do this is to purchase a special baby first Christmas ornament for their first Christmas tree.
There are many different types of materials available, from traditional ceramic to personalized high-gloss MDF with the baby's name and birthdate. Another option is to purchase the baby first Christmas ornament that can be used year after year, such as a ceramic or wooden one. Whatever type of ornament you choose, it will be a cherished memento of your baby's first Christmas.
Our ornaments are made of two different sorts of materials: ceramic and high-gloss MDF.
♥ ABOUT CERAMIC
- Just under 3 inches in height.
- Printing using dye-sublimation.
- Images printed on white ceramic are vivid and in full color.
- Includes gold hanging cord.
♥ ABOUT MDF
- Dimensions: 2.75"
- With a high-gloss plastic surface and made of sturdy MDF, your creations will last a lifetime.
- Edge-to-edge, vibrantly printed using dye-sublimation
- Comes packaged with a festive gold cord for hanging.
Christmas trees are traditionally placed in the park or garden, and adding a beautiful Christmas ornament can help to spread some holiday cheer. So if you're looking for the perfect baby first Christmas ornament for a new parent, consider purchasing an ornament for their baby's first Christmas tree.