Creating a family christmas ornaments with names is a tradition that my husband and I started after we got married. It's a really fun way to commemorate our first Christmas together as a family. We usually pick out an ornament that represents something from that year.
For example, our first ornament was a little pine tree with the date of our wedding carved into it. We've continued the tradition every year since and it's really special to look back on all of them and remember what each one represents. This year, we decided to switch things up and get an ornament with each of our names on it instead of picking one specific thing. We can't wait to add it to our collection!
If you're looking for an easy (and budget-friendly) way to commemorate your own family's first Christmas together, I definitely recommend creating a custom family ornament!
Our christmas ornaments with names are made of two different sorts of materials: ceramic and high-gloss MDF.
♥ ABOUT CERAMIC
- Just under 3 inches in height.
- Printing using dye-sublimation.
- Images printed on white ceramic are vivid and in full color.
- Includes gold hanging cord.
♥ ABOUT MDF
- Dimensions: 2.75"
- With a high-gloss plastic surface and made of sturdy MDF, your creations will last a lifetime.
- Edge-to-edge, vibrantly printed using dye-sublimation
- Comes packaged with a festive gold cord for hanging.
This is a great christmas ornaments with names for anyone who want to find a perfect gift for loved one!