This year, why not try something different and make your own friends ornaments? It’s easy to do, and you can use materials that you already have around the house. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make your own friend ornament using paper plates and construction paper. Let’s get started!
Christmas is a time for family, friends, and traditions. Every year, people get together to celebrate Christmas with special meals, decorations, and gifts. One of the most popular Christmas traditions is giving ornaments to friends and loved ones. These ornaments serve as a reminder of the good times spent together during the holiday season.
Our friends ornaments are made of two different sorts of materials: ceramic and high-gloss MDF.
♥ ABOUT CERAMIC
- Just under 3 inches in height.
- Printing using dye-sublimation.
- Images printed on white ceramic are vivid and in full color.
- Includes gold hanging cord.
♥ ABOUT MDF
- Dimensions: 2.75"
- With a high-gloss plastic surface and made of sturdy MDF, your creations will last a lifetime.
- Edge-to-edge, vibrantly printed using dye-sublimation
- Comes packaged with a festive gold cord for hanging.
This is a great friends ornaments for anyone who want to find a perfect gift for loved one!